Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Need Tubs of Frozen Cum for Thaw Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Guys

I've been doing private (home) bukkakes for a while now and want to try something a bit different and more adventurous. My idea is that, in addition to the usual bukkake scenario, I would be bathed in several pints of thawed cum.

Are there any guys in the London area who would be willing to collect their cum deposits for me for a few months and bring it along in a container all frozen for my special party?

I am aware of several techniques for thawing frozen spunk slowly so that it retains most of its original texture and consistency. I have tried this on a small scale already (using several frozen condoms) and the results are very impressive.

I'm not aware of any bukkakes involving thawed wank, so would also be very interested to hear from anyone who has heard of this variation.

Jenny
xxx

Re: Need Tubs of Frozen Cum for Thaw Party

Hi there Jen. I know people don't usully reply to non-fee-paying members but please do, I'm definately up for this. I'm more than happy to send you pictures if needed.

I'm a 20 yr old heavy cummer with an 8 inch cock and can think of nothing that would turn me on more than you covered in my cum.

xx

Hi Jen,

sorry I dont know anything about thawed cum but I would like to attend at one of your parties anyway. I am from October onwards in the UK... and I have a huge load :)
Please check my profile...

I will contact you when I upgrade to premium in a few weeks...
hope to be able to drown you once,

Markus

I am definitely willing to start my donation! Send me a message to let me know if you are still serious - it will take a while after all!

did it work?

Hi Marcus

Yes, please get in touch. I know the GGG videos, they are amazing. I have no limits on the amount of ejaculate, very aroused by abnormally heavy deposits.

Jenny
xxx

Hi Marcus

Yes, please get in touch. I know the GGG videos, they are amazing. I have no limits on the amount of ejaculate, very aroused by abnormally heavy deposits.

Jenny
xxx

hi jen,
im jason 29years, would love to
get involved with your private party
get back to me if i can join your fun

hi
very willing to give u you a tub.
also interested in going to one of your parties. Sounds very sexy.

ok comeforjen I am. I've started this project and I have to admit it's all building up quicker than I thought it would. Lots of milk aids output...

Fortunately the thought of handing it all over to you is a real turn on - this is helping me wank more!!

i would love to cum all over you so get back

i would love to cum all over you so get back

Hi Jen im male 41 from wiltshire, if you have a party on a fri or sat night can i get an invite id love to spunk all over you. Please mail me!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Jen.
Am 43 live near London and would LOVE to spunk over you.
I have saved spunk before and freezing it by wanking into an old film container.
Normaly can fill one in 5-6 wanks
Have started saving them now so get back to me soon
How much do you want

Happy to donate give me some details please

jen, i would love to help, get in touch x

Thanks to all you guys who have contributed to my frozen cum containers (see pics on my profile). I'm planning a "thaw party" in NovemberDecember once I've got a few more tubs in the freezer. Keep those cum loads cumming!

Jenny
xxx

hi jen,

i would like to attend. please send me details and i will sttart to save my cum up.

Mad...I did this for a cumslut once, But just my own! I had about 6 of my loads ( i shoot thick big loads nearly every time!) over a week n 12 . The next play session we had, i defrosted it and covered her in it 1st, then had alot of messy fun before i gave her a fresh load. She luved it. i froze it in the ice cube holder, she even had a cube in her vodka!!
You need to freeze it fresh ( as cum does go off!). I wudn't keep it longer than 2weeks.
Your the only other person i've heard whos done this :)
Hope you enjoy yourself
j:)
Dublin

Hi Jen... Would love to attend.. I'm more of a shooter though and have good aim ; )

Hi
I would love to take part and am saving lots of frozen cum from a number of friends and myself.I can save up to 10 full loads a day and would anticipate bringing up to 500ml ofimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" cum with me if invited at the right time. please contact me soon and iwill tell you how it is going.I would love to see it all pouredover you as other guys deposit fresh spunk on you,

lots of love

laceylegs

hi there jen,

i replied to your message earlier but no reply from you. if you could give me a way of emailing you id be more than happy to give you a pic, just dont want one on here.

cheers

xx

thaw party

just checked out jens profile and shes not on anymore! :-(
this is the sort of party i'd love to go too!
are any of the other girls on the forum up for this?

cum drinker wanted

saving my cum at the mo and have a couple of girls in the states that are interested in drinking it but I have no idea if it would get through customs!
would love it if a uk girl was up for drinking it!