Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Dogging on the Costa Blanca

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all.

We are a genuine couple who would like to experience dogging. Does any one know of any safe and discreet dogging sites on the Costa Blanca, Alicante area.

Thanks and enjoy yourselves.

John and Anne.

Re: Dogging on the Costa Blanca

dont know of any but if you got some where let me know im up for it

T x

Re: Dogging on the Costa Blanca

Hi there,
Have a look at dogging y cancaneo

The website is very good and Maria and I have had a lot of contats and fun on this site. Unfortunately, you will have to have a very good knowledge of the Spanish language to navigate or particpate. Please don't write in English as you will inmediately be bounced.

Maria and I often go to the following places where we have had lots of fun:

Guardamar and La marina dunes and pine forest ( Some British folk know about the delights of this place)

Cabo de las Huertas (San Juan beach) beach and rocks (broad daylight fuckng and bigirl fun, also summer evenings are good). There are even single ladies on the prowl for a quicky or girl on girl fun.. mainly spanish and french people here some germans.

Raco del Conil ( no need to say any more).......

Both sides of Urbanova in Los Arenales, in fron of Alicante airport. the left side is mainly straight dogging and the left side anything goes but mainly gay men.

Calabassi dunes and pine woods. Be careful here doggers were attack and robbed here last year. Now there is a police patrol.

Go prepared with plenty of condoms as most of the blokes who turn up don't have any. In our experience most just want a wank or blow job or just voyeur.

Go ahead and enjoy yourselves.

If any couples what to go with us one evening please drop whitetigress or bonobo a line.

Besos y saludos

M&M