Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Free Alicante Party Saturday 0206

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A party is going to held next Saturday 2nd June at 14.00 onwards, in the vicinity of Agost, very near to Alicante city. The aim of the party is for those people who turn up to model in the nude in order to advertise a Nudist Bed and Breakfast at a villa there. Food and drinks will be laid on and later on swinging fun can be had by those who want to have fun.

The only photos taken will be nudist ones. (None will be taken of swinging activities) If you don’t want your faces to appear, you can state this to the photographers and they will not take your faces. If you want to come along to the party and have fun you can, with no obligation with the question of the photos. The sole purpose of the photographs is to advertise on a new web page the nudist bed and breakfast facilities.

The party, drinks and food are free of charge, however comfortable overnight accommodation can be arranged at 30.00€ per couple including breakfast.

If you would like to come along or want more information, contact us and you will be given the directions of how to get to the venue.

Re: Free Alicante Party Saturday 0206

hello, this sounds like fun so if your inviting any single unmarried male would you keep me in mind please. I live near Busot.
Andy

hi,
can you send us more info. how many have agreed to come etc.
Bea & Al

Hi there,
Sorry about not answering earlier, but by the time you wrote the numbers were closed.
However we will be having a swining weekend the last we July and I will keep you updated on this.

you can get more information

Looking forward to seeing you then

Regards
Meyricke