Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Fuck zone...only fucking

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.03.2018 Date END: 28.03.2018 Hello all..

I have my woman fo wednesday.

Her conditions..She is not into being licked down under.
She is submissive. She wants the man to be like me who is dominant on bed.Her major focus is getting banged and only banged.She is funky type..definitely not the Saree type ladies in the site.She has piercing done..Tattoos done.Funky coloured hairs.

So by now u should have understood what type of lady whom u r going 2 bang on Wednesday.. The place and time of the event will be intimated to the ones chosen.

So rascals stay out if u r one. Pure professionals who knows to respect a lady and go as per what her requirement ...pls ping.

This event is open to
Matured males..(first preference who have never got the opportunity as on date on this site)
Single ladies as she wants to caress and be caressed.
Couples also...

This is an event sponsored by me.. no money involved. So couples and single ladies don't connect if you need money..

Note: my mate is not patrecia..so dont dream it is Patrecia..on the similar lines..this one is different and guess u don't wanna miss your oppurtunity.

Pls share only your body pics which has your face which is not morphed. Pls dont share your iron rods and women ..pls share a pic in which u r dressed..We shall revert to the gentlemen..ladies and the couples either with a soft no or a definite yes by tomorrow eod..

Entry closed so soon ??

Event cancelled

Event cancelled