Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Fun wanted in Kendal today

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any middle-aged guy in Kendal like to stay over for some sucking and wanking fun? Genuine, into most things and will try anything. Loves kissing and cuddling, too.img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Re: Fun wanted in Kendal today

I am an hour south but am willing to travel

I am 30 mins away get in touch when needed

steveimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

love you to wank me off, but want to bring you off with my tongue, which is nice and long and will make your clit wet.

I'm local, tell me more ;)

are u still wanting fun

hello i'm into kissing and cuddling and mutual masturbation am 43 from carlilse need to be discreet

if you still want fun contact me

if ya up for some discreet rompy pompy then giv us a shout img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

if ya up for some discreet rompy pompy then giv us a shout img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

I am 64, divorced after 30 years of marriage, but still up to wanting fun. I live near to Carlisle. I am straight and really enjoy the female form. I still miss the sex life that my former wife and I had for the thirty years of marriage. My wife liked the risk of someone watching us while we had sex or played with each other when we went for a drive in the car and stopped in some layby or country place to do that. We spent a lot of time doing it in a disused quarry near to Grasmere when we visited the area. which I miss a lot. She would never admit this to me though but I was very aware that she liked baring herself in the car. My legs are not too good now but I think that I know what other use my hands have. I still get down to the Lakes quite often if you want to have a first meeting with me there someplace.

My best wishes to you