Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

ToremilinosBelamadinaMalaga July August

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a 40s couple will be in Toremilinos from 20th July to 13th Auguat we are looking to hook up with couples for some fun in the sun, we visit Eden club in Belamadina whilst there
Get in touch for more details
G&P

Re: ToremilinosBelamadinaMalaga July August

HIa,
i live in the Malaga area and am a male of 42 .I enjoy outdoor fun mainly at the nudist beaches.I am straight(ish).I am very clean but have a few extra pounds.I am looking for descreet sun fun.Hope i can be of use to you.Please email for a pic and phone number.Timmboimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hush Parties

Hi there
There is always the Hush Parties to consider on the Costa Del Sol now. We are Partying ever week in July and August and would be welcome to attend.

Just email us for details

Vicki

check out our profile drop us a line when you are due to come we are in benalmadena show you 2 other swingers clubs in torremolinos

Hi

Been to club Eden & enjoyed it but wasnt sure if it was still open, will be in Benalmadena on 10th june for a few days

H&A XX

Hi, We are out there late julyearly august. Know where Eden is but never had courage to go in.Would like to try it but some company would be good as wife is shy but can be persuaded img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Hush Parties

hey hello guys im out in marbella on the 2627 of june with a two friends of mine, all male is there any parties going on on those dates. if so would love to cum along.
thanks lee

we r in fuengirola area from 2nd to 19th august.....could meet up...maybe get a spot of relaxing at cabo pino also if you like

Hi guys - we are in Calahonda for a week from 14th july, and will be spending time on Cabopino beach... would welcome other suggestions, as we love the area and want to get to know moreimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi we go to el eden nice club when you 2 are over in july august hope we can meet up and see how we get on and take it from there as we live just outside malaga . hope to speak soon j.d xxx

hi when over in julyaugust if you wish to meet up and have a chat driink see how we all get on and poss go to el edens from there
hope to speak soon j.d xxx

Hia ,
i am a male of 42 years old and live in Benalmadena.I am into most things and am straight (ish).I am looking for fun i like outdoor fun with the male present and taking part if reqd .I spend a lot of time on the nudist beaches.Thanks Timmbo.img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"