Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Fun in The Lakes 5th May!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for one or two 35 -45 yo fun guys to meet in bowness (windermere) at or hotel on 5th May. We are up for most things and you mustn't be shy infront of others. Our thing is to meet up for a beer, get to know each other on a fun level then all back to our room!!!???...

Re: Fun in The Lakes 5th May!!!

Shit, going to a wedding that day or i would have been there.

Hi cant do that weekend but free the weekend before if that is any good. Genuine and photo available immediately

Best Wishes Steve

Hi

I like the sound of your add.
I live in the lakes and would be keen to meet up sometime soon if you are still interested?
I am male 35 with good looks and an athletic build and could exchange a few pics if you like or
drop us a line if you are keen on...

am free 5th of may and would love to meet up check out my proile and send me a message

am free 5th of may and would love to meet up check out my proile and send me a message

Hiya, Bob from blackpool here, I am definately interested and am free on the 5th.
Please check out my profile. I look forward to hearing from you.
Lots of Licks and kisses,
Bob
XXXXXX

i am also free on the 5th of may :) mail me

i am also free on the 5th of may :) mail me

hi,
i am pretty close to windermere and would be intrested in meeting up for a little fun, get in touch with the details if you think that i fit what you are looking for.
xxx

hi, i think i might be what u r looking for im not too far from windermere and would luv to join you both. check me out and let me no the details.
xx