Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

wife to be used

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for a guy to use and abuse me how ever they want husband to watch and take part bi guy prefared message us if interested in warrington merseyside area

Re: wife to be used

Hi i am intrested but i am stright i can provide pic for you yhanks

Hi there! I'd love to meet you! please check ou my profile and get in touch!
Speak soon
j
xx

hi.
i am defenatly interested. please tell me more
dannyimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi im from st helens and like using othewr guys wifes

hi im from st helens and like using othewr guys wifes

Hi i'm bi and would love to abuse every hole you have.please check out my profile and get back to me

would love 2 join in , would be my 1st time let me know when and where

Hi, I'm up for it!img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hi I am bi would love to meet and use your wife as a spunk slut while giving you full satisfaction as well

hi im a bi male id love to arrange a time to cum and abuse ur wife if you think ur interested please get back to me

Hiya,
Bob from Blackpool here.
Wow what a hottie, I am definately hot for you and would love to meet up. Deadly serious, please check out my profile. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Lots of licks and kisses,
Bob
XXXXXX

sounds great get in touch x

Hiya,
I am definately up for some serious fun, check me out, and I promise not to dissapoint,
Bob

HI AM CHARLIE 25 M SOUTHPORT AM 5 10 SHORT BLOND HIAR BLUE EYES MUSCULAR RUGBY PLAYER TYPE BODY 8 INCH HARD CIRCUMCISED COCK AND SHAVEN BALLS FOR OUR NAUGHTY PLEASURE SO GET IN TOUCH HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON wll try bi stuffXXX

Hi i am in warrington today the 23rd in a nice hotel... centre of warrrington.. so if u fancy a drink then full abuse .. giv us a shout .. will then give mobile number so we can tlk..and arrange

count me in. st helens area so not too far

Hiya,
Would love to fuck your wife. I'm easy going, friendly and looking for my first mmf. I'm also available daytimes, and can meet anywhere round the WarringtonMerseysideCheshire areas. I can also cam with you first if you need to check out the goods beforehand! I'm on and Yahoo if you want to communicate that way. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Stay Horny!

Hi sexy lady. I'm from warrington, 23 years old, straight, with a big cock that goes all night. Can travel and accommodate.

Hi Im FRom Orford, IF ya WAnna Play xxx