Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Thursday and Saturday Partys Not 2 Late 2 Book Northants

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Before i put up the parties some females have asked me if i could do a ALL BI or BI curious female party again as they are finding it hard to find bi females. I said i would put it out and see if anyone is interested, so far we have 6 females put their names down. So if anyone else is interested then please let me know and i will sort one out. The date we had in mind is Saturday the 21st April

We did one at the end of last year. We had about 15 females turn up, but not all at the same time. So they came and when, which was a pity, as we did have 5 that stopped and had some fun. The party will be on a Saturday night.

NO BLOKES WILL BE INVITED other than partnes. FULL STOP

THURSDAY 22nd MARCH FREE DAYTIME HOUSE PARTY NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH NORTHANTS

I am having a free DAYTIME house party at my house near WELLINGBOROUGH on Thursday the 22nd March. The party will start at 1pm. This party is for couples and single females, new or old to parties. We need 8 or 10 couples to make this work. So if you find yourselves free and the kids are at school, and you want some fun then come along. Only rule is NO MEANS NO, and bring a bottle. No dress code, no age limt, no pressure on anyone to do anything.

If you are interested in coming, just give me a e-mail and I will put you on the guest list. The venue address and details will be sent out on Tuesday afternoonevening 20st March.

NEW COUPLES. You won't be the only couple coming that are new, but the old couples KNOW the rules and are very friendly, and will help you out. They will not push you into anything that you don't want. Just come and have fun.

SATURDAY 24th MARCH FREE HOUSE PARTY WELLINGBOROUGH

I'm hosting a FREE house party NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH on Saturday 24th March. The venue has 3 bedrooms. We are looking for COUPLES AND SINGLE FEMALES, new or old to parties. Only rule is NO MEANS NO, and bring a bottle. No dress code, no age limt, no pressure on anyone to do anything.

If you are interested in coming, just give me a e-mail and I will put you on the guest list. The venue address and details will be sent out on Thursday afternoonevening 22nd March.

NEW COUPLES. You won't be the only couple coming that are new, but the old couples KNOW the rules and are very friendly, and will help you out. They will not push you into anything that you don't want. Just come and have fun.

Speak Soon All

Matt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Thursday and Saturday Partys Not 2 Late 2 Book Northants

Hi

Think i might be too late for tonights party, but if not i am ready and willing to be introduced into the swinging life style and what a better way to start than a party.

Please could you let me know further details, and if too late for this one could you let me know details of when you will be holding your next party on a friday or saturday night, cant do during the week sorry.

Ann Marie

swingingbday party april 14

hi we r having a party april 14 i see yr close so if ude like to pop along add me, we live in wellingborough thanks if u have a swinging partner bring him along with ya ximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Re: swingingbday party april 14

Sorry only just read your message so have missed the party. Let me know if you have another one and will try and arrange something.

Annmarie xx