Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

lancs couple looking for dogging fun this weekend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we are a newbie couple looking for some dogging action this weekend around our area (morecambe). we are especially interested in meeting up with couples rather than hoards of single guys (although a few would be nice lol) if anyone's interested let us know

Re: lancs couple looking for dogging fun this weekend

I would definately be intereted, please let me know details

I would definately be intereted, please let me know details

Hi there. Couple from Wigan here. Male 31, female 28.
Male 5ft 11, av build, shaven hair female petite, size 16 with generous boobs!
Not very experienced and looking for same room fun, which may lead to full swop. Can provide pics but would appreacite yours in return. Speak soon

Hi there. Couple from Wigan here. Male 31, female 28.
Male 5ft 11, av build, shaven hair female petite, size 16 with generous boobs!
Not very experienced and looking for same room fun, which may lead to full swop. Can provide pics but would appreacite yours in return. Speak soon

where do ya go dogging?

Hi
I am a single guy age 34 with an athletic bulid I could drive down to meet you guys sat night if you like.

Dogging xxx

Hi x any body up for some doggin around Preston area ?
Let me now asap xxxx leave some contact deatails so I can get back to u xxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Dogging and watching you wank

I am going to be Lancaster Preston areas in April last week of probably for work and visiting family. I would like to meet younger guys and have them wank off for me outside car parks quiet beach places? Overton sands? Hest Bank areas nr Morecambe? or any other suggestions?
I also would be happy for submissive boys (over 18 please under 101!) to attend me and lick my hot cunt to keep it cool while I watch a nice stud wank off, he can then fill me up while the sub boy does what I ask him to -

Let me know if anyone is up for this and possible places? I only have limited access so be patient... and how can you let me know? maybe here? sorry I am new to this site .... hope some of you are up for this??

see you soon xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Dogging xxx

Hi Yeah I am up for some dogging around your area in April see my post coming soon...... don't know where tho I have been to Overton sands nr Morecambe in the past I like to watch and see a guy wank off outside my window and when nearly there open car door and straight inside my wet and waiting pussy and fuck me hard no talking just fucking ... if anyone id=s up for that scenario let me know please..

RE:Dogging xxx

hey you have your filter set to only receive emails from those with premium ? I tried to email you but can't maybe you can change it in your profile? I got a suggestion for you xx

me to you blackpool hung guy looking for fems rock hard cock

blackpool hung guy looking for fems me to you blackpool ,,,descreat meets ..contact and leave details thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Re: lancs couple looking for dogging fun this weekend

hi up for fun ..well hung male descreat atheltic build hard cock .... drop me line some time blackpool

RE:lancs couple looking for dogging fun this weekend

hi! sounds very exciting, im from close to lancaster, could make it this weekend. Just let me know! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Dogging xxx

...you can just write if you prefer! hope to hear from you

RE:Dogging and watching you wank

hi dont stop me i could be interested in meeting up and letting you dom me, i am in the leigh area and theres a dogging site atpennington flash if yr interested drop me a line

New guy looking for femails to teach him!!!!

Hi, Im new to this, but hoping it will be fun! open to suggestions, not tried it with 2 girls or even girl boy yet! up for any suggestions!! img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" lol

would like to meet and wank poss more for you message me so we can sort it :-)
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hey, I'm willing to do what you would like, please don't be put off with my young age:) I live near Lancaster so it's quite convinient. When is the best time for you? x

DOGGIN ACTION....YES PLZ

I AM UP FOR ACTION, ANY TIME, ANY DAY JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.

Cpl in Warrington

Newbie couple want to have sex with audience and possible involvement of others in Warrington this weekend? Any ideas locations?

SEX

Single bi curious guy up for some clean fun wants to meet guy 4 guy on guy first time experience but with female present any couples interested let me know

RE:RE:Dogging xxx

hello, the names Rob, im an alternative 19 yr old male who would love to fuck an older woman, i can be submissive for you and will do anything you like, i love to lick and suck hot cunts, love to have a mmf threesome and to try dp, really like the sound of you + love yr profile, would love to hear back + im near preston too so we could arrange a meet if your interested :D

xx Rob