Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Single fem looking for couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello:
I will be on vacation in Spain during the month of June.I am visiting from the US. I would like to meet a nice, fun couple to share some time with while there. Not looking for tour guides perse, but some serious fun and an experience of a lifetime for Me! The female MUST be into women, not just trying to please her man. I would like to spend time with each individually and all three of us together also. Please let me know if you are interested.

Re: Single fem looking for couple

Describe yourself and then contact knight55

Get in touch with me . I am at cool funky dad at the hot place dot com. We are a couplein Ibiza and I am really into women. My bloke lets me get on with it. Sometimes he joins in and you wont be disappointed, but that only if we feel like cock. Otherwise we can amuse ourselves
LyndseyLouXXX
Look forward to hearing from youimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sounds good to us. Drop us a line and we can meet
Gilliy X

There is a couple near malaga. She is very sexy and from Latvia.Their log in name is Landi. They are a very friendly couple. She is about 38 and he is 55.

Good luck.

Ps

Wish we were in Spain in June!!

We are a couple very into having a good time, my girlfriend is very into woman and i am cool with that? We have a house in spain although we live in Scotland. We are professional people who like to have fun.

can you tell us how to contact any couple in spain

d & k

Toall response...
Please send me a message (MorenaGuapa) via Costa Swing Mail, after checking out my profile if you are interested. We can follow up from there.

Looking to hear from you...
Morena

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

sounds good to us. Drop us a line and we can meet
Gilliy X
img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"