Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

tv seeking guys and girls for party on fri or sat night!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Miss

Here is what I am looking for!

I am looking to hold a bukkake party very soon. I want as many guys as possible to cover me in cum. I will give everyone a great blowjob and maybe more.

I am looking at doing this party next weekend. I am in the process of looking for somewhere to hold this party!! If you have any ideas they would be greatly appreciated!!

I am 24 years old, 5’8 tall with brown hair and brown eyes. I am a 32” waist and tanned athletic build. I have a tight virgin arse hole and a greedy mouth that need so be used. I am very submissive and would love to be verbally humiliated. The main point is I wan to get covered in cum.

This is one of my fantasies and I am 100% genuine. I would like to do this dressed as a slut.

The outfits I am looking to wear are:-

1.) I would love to be the super slut in hold up fishnet stockings, knee high boots, some dirty underwear, a tiny slutty mini skirt, bra, tight slutty top, slutty make up and a wig.

2.) The second outfit I would like to wear is some sexy high heels, sheer seamed stockings, suspenders, some slutty underwear and bra and a very short slutty dress, I would also like to wear some sexy gloves, I will of course still have make up and a wig on.

So what do you think?? Would you rather me wear something different?

What I would like you to do!

I have never done anything like this in the past, I have never been with a group before so I am a little nervous.

I would love to meet you around lunch time on the day of the party, I would like to take you out for some food and maybe a drink to calm my nerves, and then the feminisation will begin. I would like us to go shopping where we will buy all of the slutty thinks I need to look like a tarty pervy slut! I would like to be totally feminised so removing my body hair, full make up and wig, I would love you to help me with all of this back at my hotel, I will be choosing a tv friendly hotel for this. When I have been made over and we are both dressed all slutty we could go for a drink in the bar and wait for the men! I am hoping to get at least 10, but would like double that!!

When they are all in the bar we will go back up to the room where the fun begins, I am very submissive so will do anything I am told! I want to suck all of the men’s cocks as they verbally humiliate me. By the end of the night I would love to be dripping from head to toe in cum! It is up to you what part you play in this, I would love for us to put on a lesbian show for the men and both end up covered in cum, spitting it over each other and kissing with cum in our mouths!! As I said this is my fantasy and I would not expect you to do anything you are not comfortable with!

So what do you think??

I am 100% genuine and can’t wait to make this happen!!

I will also do special requests – so if you are up for something different please ask.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dirty Slut

XXX