Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Febuary Party's Back With A BANG

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

At this moment we have 3 parties coming up if you are interested please let me know and i will put you on ther guest list.

As some of you will know i have been doing some VERY PRIVATE PARTIES (gang bangs) which don't go out on the net at all. So if you have a greed girl, who is into this then let me know. The normal greed girls parties will start again soon.

SATURDAY 3nd FEBRUARY FREE HOUSE PARTY NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH

We're hosting a FREE house party NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH on the Saturday 03nd Febuary. The venue has 3 bedrooms. We are looking for COUPLES AND SINGLE FEMALES ONLY, new or old to parties. Only rule is NO MEANS NO, and bring a bottle. No dress code, no age limt, no pressure on anyone to do anything.

If you are interested in coming, just give me a e-mail and I will put you on the guest list. The venue address and details will be sent out on Thursday afternoonevening.

NEW COUPLES. You won't be the only couple coming that are new, but the old couples KNOW the rules and are very friendly, and will help you out. They will not push you into anything that you don't want. Just come and have fun.

SATURDAY 10th FEBUARY FREE HOUSE PARTY SLEAFORD LINCOLNSHIRE

A friend of mine is having a party on Saturday 10th Febuary. He as asked me if i can get some guests for his party. I'm still waiting to hear from him, about the size of house and parking etc. If you are interested please let me know and i'll get you on the guest list. Then i will forward you the detail as i get them, but would think they are about the same as i have at my parties.

SORRY NO SINGLE BLOKES, couples and single females only

EMMA BIRTHDAY PARTY SATURDAY 17th FEBRUARY FREE HOUSE PARTY NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH

Alot of you will know Emma (as in Gary & Emma). Well its Emma's 23nd on Wednesday 14th Febuary, so she would like to have a birthday party on Saturday the 17th Febuary. The party will be at my house, but it will Emma's party not mine, I'm just letting her have my home. It will be up to Emma to do the inviting. So if you are interested then let me know and i will pass your e-mail on to emma. She will be looking for COUPLES AND SINGLE FEMALES ONLY, If she wants any single blokes she will find them her self. She is not worried if you are new or old to parties. Only rule is NO MEANS NO, and bring a bottle. No dress code, no age limt, no pressure on anyone to do anything.

Those who came to my brithday party will know what happened , so this will be my chance to get her back, but please don't tell her. This is going to be FUN !!!!....Ha Ha

If you are interested in coming, just give me a e-mail and I will pass it on to Emma. The venue address and details will be sent out on Thursday afternoonevening 15th Febuary.

NEW COUPLES. You won't be the only couple coming that are new, but the old couples KNOW the rules and are very friendly, and will help you out. They will not push you into anything that you don't want. Just come and have fun, OR IN THIS CASE WATCH ME HAVE FUN WITH EMMA, IT'S TIME I GOT MY OWN BACK ON HER.

I am also looking for venues to hold parties at. So if you are having a party and need guests. I have a list of over 300 couples, and single females, or if you know somewhere or someone willing to hire out for the night or even better the weekend. Let me know.

If you no longer wish to be on the party members guest list, please e-mail me with STOP, then I will delete any details and pics I have of you, and won't bother you again.

If you want to contact me please e-mail

Take care, and hope to hear and see you soon

Matt xx

Re: Febuary Party's Back With A BANG

Matt,

Could you please do me the favour of adding me to your list of guests for any forthcoming parties.

I am 31, 6'1", short dark hair, blue eyes, a fit rugby player, have an open mind and a very high, horny sex drive.

Many thanks,
G.

hi can u send details of yr partys we r a cpl f is bi who have a str8 fem who does come with us to chams but b nice to find somewhere closer too we live in wellingborough ty

HI

were a sexy young couple looking for parties, so could you e-mail us details about any forthcumming! parties please

Cheers

Sexybedscouple

Hi Matt and Suzi

Single male here looking to experience new things. You parties sound like great fun and i would love to join you all for some nsa naughty fun. Let me know if this is possible.x

RE:Febuary Party's Back With A BANG

Hi
that party list still going.
im a horny female from sleaford up for a party on the 10th or anytime anyone interested
cags19621