Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Looking for good looking fit under 40 single guys for fun sat 30 dec 8pm crawley

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Please check out our profile, if you think you fit the bill, and can give us the info needed please email us fast. We are looking for a no strings meet with up to 3 single guys. If your not happy with other guys around then no need to reply. Please dont waste our time with email tennis.

Re: Looking for good looking fit under 40 single guys for fun sat 30 dec 8pm crawley

hi i'd be up for some fun this Sat, if you fancy could start this evening?

check my profile if it is ok get back to me and i'll send my email mobile to you. look forward to hearing from you

Re: Looking for good looking fit under 40 single guys for fun sat 30 dec 8pm crawley

i can meet any time and anywhere

i live in kent

i am 21 virgin

hi im dan 25 , 5,6 and not bad looking. would love to meet a couple 4 fun. in kent. 100%

Hi u sexy ppl

love the ad and profile i am free this weekend so if ur up for some daytime or evening fun then get back to me i have pics on profile for u 2 c

mark

would love to help in any way possible...am free tonight if u r...