Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

December Party Dates Several Please Look

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

SATURDAY 09th, 23nd, 30th DECEMBER FREE HOUSE PARTY NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH

We're hosting a FREE house party NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH on the Saturday nights above. The venue has 3 bedrooms. We are looking for COUPLES AND SINGLE FEMALES ONLY, new or old to parties. Only rule is NO MEANS NO, and bring a bottle. No dress code, no age limt, no pressure on anyone to do anything.

If you are interested in coming, just give me a e-mail and I will put you on the guest list. The venue address and details will be sent out on Thursday afternoonevening before the date.

NEW COUPLES. You won't be the only couple coming that are new, but the old couples KNOW the rules and are very friendly, and will help you out. They will not push you into anything that you don't want. Just come and have fun.

I am also looking for venues to hold parties at. So if you are having a party and need guests. I have a list of over 300 couples, and single females, or if you know somewhere or someone willing to hire out for the night or even better the weekend. Let me know.

Email me on my profile 4 bookings

Soon

Matt xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: December Party Dates Several Please Look

Hi what part of teh country is Wellingborough just moved to Norfolk is it near thanks Russ