Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

liverpool couple seeks thrills with couples or bi fems

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi folks we are 33 & 26 looking to swing with couples and fems ONLY, in liverpool area mostly accommodate only sometimes can travel full swap or ffm threesome
img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: liverpool couple seeks thrills with couples or bi fems

Hi,
Allow us to introduce ourselves. Ladies first, so I'll introduce Rosie, who is 35, and originally from Yorkshire. Now an adopted Scouser. Rosie enjoys getting dressed up in stockings and short skirts, and being very, very naughty. She has shoulder length dark hair and an ample figure! Has great O Level qualifications! As for me. Lenny, I'm 39, and have long hair, with a medium build. I enjoy participating and watching. We both have a great sense of humour, and make friends easily. We can accomodate, so please email us and lets see were that takes us! Couples and singles(malefemale).Our interests include fetishwatersportsvoyeurismoutdoorsexhibitionism.We are from Liverpool!

Cheers,

Lenny and Rosie

Hey Gaz, I'm interested in the same things as you two, I have a pic in my profile if you're interested. I live in Liverpool and looking to meet horny couples for lots of fun and anything goes fun.

PM me.

No thanks, couples & fems !