Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

man to take photos

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are a northwest couple and we are looking for a guy or two to come and take photos of my wife.sorry i keep the photos but it may turn her on enough for us to get a bonus. You never know.he needs to be sensible about this and take time posing her with all clothes on at first.Then accidently touching her as he moves her clothes about in a profesional way.We are into fantasy and role play if you have some ideas see if you can turn her on.30 to 45 is ideal she is 45 and DD shaved with huge nipples see ya

Re: man to take photos

would be very interested and honestly have good camera skills.

drop me a mail if interested

im free, got my kodak brownie all ready!!!

happy to oblige anytime x

sounds great... give us a msg.. ill send u pics. and vid of me to see if u like ..

have quite a lot of experience of taking pics, including some weddings. Would love to help, i am happy to be my male self or if it helps i could dress to relax your lady.................let me know

hi im ant. i be happy to help. fun guy after fun times. ok cu. u 2 hav funimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi guys, i'm available to you when you fancy - cheshire area great camera - not pushy great actor...let me know here thanks tyzer

im in manchester city, was a media student
would love to do this as a first timer

pm me back if your interested

hi, hope u both ok, i just wanted to say i would love to help you take some pics, i have done it once before for a cple and it went well, so maybe take a quick look at my profile and feel free to ask me for any pics of me, ok take care and hope to hear from you soon.

hi, hope u both ok, i just wanted to say i would love to help you take some pics, i have done it once before for a cple and it went well, so maybe take a quick look at my profile and feel free to ask me for any pics of me, ok take care and hope to hear from you soon.