Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

We are having a party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This is a private Party for Adults only, being held on Saturday night the 9th April,
It is going to be a Couples, and singles, social Swingers night, Greedy Girls night,
We are looking for: Couples, Single ladies,
This is a No pressure event; do only what you want to do, just enjoy yourself.
The party will commence about 8pm through to whenever the last person retires.
A buffet and soft drinks will be provided, (bring your own alcohol please).
There is ample safe parking, and plenty of room for youre Cars, Caravans, Tents, and Campers. For the whole weekend if you wish,
There are ShowersToiletsChanging room lockersMassage couch, etc, available for your use,

We need to know if you wish to attend, (so please contact us),

We require youre:- Name, age, description, & location,
No one will be admitted unless they have contacted us.
This is to stop unwanted persons from just turning up, and to keep a nice ratio balance,
Hope to see you therehere!
Let us know please, you can email us.
And we will send more info, and detailed directions, including maps.
Best wishes Silky & J

Re: We are having a party

Hi there. We are Michelle and Stuart from Berkshire, both aged 34. I am heteroflexible and Stu is straight, but playful. We are both quite attractive but each carrying a few extra pounds (but NOT beached whales by any means....) and very hygiene conscious. We like to have a ggod time though and would love to find out more about your party please.

Michelle

Re: We are having a party

I would realy like to go to your party dont know any details so im mailing you mine. im 24yr old male, gsh, endowment check photo, 6ft, dark brown hair, blue eyes, average build and live in dumfries. looking forward to your reply.