Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

Sth Wales CINEMA DOGGINGVOYEUR WANTED

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

WE ARE A MATURE COUPLE AND WOULD LOVE TO SATISFY OUR FANTASIES IN A CINEMA. WHERE IN STH WALES CAN WE GO PLEASE. INNOCENT ACCIDENTAL VOYEUR BUT NOT A CROWD. A NICE PUB TO FLASH MADAMS PANTIES WOULD ALSO BE GOOD, ANY SUGGESTIONSimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Re: Sth Wales CINEMA DOGGINGVOYEUR WANTED

WINDSOR IN PONTYCLUN,OR THE BEAR IN LLANTRISANT,NEW INN IN LLANTRISANT

let us know where and when and perhaps we can join you

would luv to come along to watch,let me know when and where.i know another couple who are doing the same thing,but i cant tell you on here.

showcase caerphilly i can be there whenever u want love watching, wud also love u to watch me masturbate in front of u there let me know x

hi interesting reply,where u?, quiet cinema, sexy filmimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" would be nice just sit near us and no contact sly viewing only, interested? img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

PS we just fondling

Weel known sites near CardiffCaerphilly, I'm there about 3 times a week, Monday or Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoon. I'd give locatgions but I'd rather be sure it was safe here first. Near the fake castle will do.

HI IN NEWPORT CAN WE MEET

i'm22 and in llantrisant and would def be interested in being involved. drop me a line if anything is arranged.

im from caerphilly area can arrange it whenever u want wud love the sly veiwing wud u liek to watch me too ?

I know a few quite cinema's,quite pubs etc ,would love to watch n wank very broadminded,do drive etc.....u know cardiff well?

newport dogger here ,can meet you in newport cinema,arrange to sit next to you and fullfill your every fantacy.lets meet and you can stroke my stiff cock as i finger you till you cumm on me. xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Drop me a line and i will org something for new year. If you are intrested I will instruct you on cinema location time film, where to sit. etc.. mystery... hmm. So if you want to be directed to voyeur heaven please mail me. Rgards Pfsfsf

hi bothimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" well im a newbie to all this, but i know i like to watch couples slyly,
im a true voyeur and would love to spy on you. i know a few quiet cinemas and pubs. i LOOK forward (in everyway)to hearing and seeing you soon.img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

NEWPORT MAN

HI CAN MEET YOU IN NEWPORT CINEMA.WATCH WIFE PLAY WITH HERSELF.EVEN FOLLOW HER INTO TOILETS,CLOSE DOOR AND FUCK HER .IF YOU INTERESTED CALL ME .img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

CAN MEET YOU IN NEWPORT CINEMA.FLASH ME IN CARPARK FIRST M.CALL ME.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"