Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

mids bi bbw wants gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi.im in warwickshire and really want a gangbang.if you can help me and have a place or can sort a hotel room out,please message me.im very dirty and up for anything but really want alot of cock up me.weekends are ok for this and i can also do 2 days in the week,every week.really hope to hear from horny members soon.i am serious about this.please reply men.xxx

Re: mids bi bbw wants gangbang

Juicy
Would love to meet you, cant believe i am the first to reply.
Get in touch and hopefully we can arrange something
xxx
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi.thanks for your message.tell me more about you.and what are you offering?can you do daytimes?xxx

Hey I am very intrested but would need more information so please pm back with some:)

Glad to help out if you can make it daytime in the week.

Hi i am also very intrested,I can do daytimes just on set days.Mail me back with more info and maybe we can go from there

My erection is ready and willing, and at your service - I can do days as well (with a bit of notice, so I can get time off hehe).

I'm happy to participate with several men to satisfy you, and any hole will do for me ;-) but I have my preferences ;-).

Would love to cum over your face and breasts as well.

Hi Juicy,

I can do daytimes, and can arrange hotel if you would like. 20th December is a good date, lets start arrangments?

Hi Juicy

I'd love to join in too. Can't help with accommoadation but would be happy to contribute to costs. Next couple of weekends aren't great but sometime during 18 to 20 Dec - evening preferred but not essential would be good.

It would make a nice Xmas present!

Tom

Hi there
I hold regular no holds barred free greedy girls party's in Northants every month !!!! ....normally 3 men to every lady !!! then after 1 hour its a free 4 all so the lady's end up getting fucked by about 9men !!!
will post you details of our next 1 babes xxxxxxxxxxx

speak soon

Matt xxxx

Happy to join you too xxx

hi.thanks for your message.im looking forward to it.im so dirty.message me privately please.xxx