Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

Looking for 2 WE guys for my girlfriend - for this coming Weekend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all, we want to arrange for two WE guys to come and ravish my girlfriend this weekend & she wants me to watch and film it......anyone interested?

Re: Looking for 2 WE guys for my girlfriend - for this coming Weekend

hi im not really big but, i cud sort ur gf uot. let me know
cheersimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

im up 4 it, got a 7.5 inch cock, that ok?

i love to give her all the pleasure she wants anytime.. if i cant help let me know how u got on
thanks danny

hi yes very interested i would love to fck your girlfriend whilst you watch and film let me know if interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i'am up for it,check out my profile,if you like what you see,let me know.o.k.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Hi I can send you pics if you want and we get contact stuff together, missed the date I know. If she wants more or an older guy let me know

if you decide on another tme,count me in.ok

she can have a good lick too

Same as above id be up for it