Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang in loughton

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are planning a gangbang in our apartment in Loughton essex.

Couples, singles, males, females, bi and tv's are all wecolme.

You must be clean and discert, sensble and hopefully not using a bus pass.

for more details drop us a mail
We will reply to photo replys. One liners will be deleted let us now what you are intrested in.

Re: Gangbang in loughton

Hi My name is paul and you can see my profile at "Paulatwatford" I am 49 years old and not yet got my buss pass and would enjoy being part of your gangbang.

I enclose my picture and hope that you will invite me and look forward to hearing from you.

hi my name is richard. my profile is at essexboy280.
am new to scence and would love to attend to see what goes on and hopefully have some fun

hi guys, I would definately be interested in helping with the event and I am only from down the road so even better. Please check out my profile I am a full member, then reply back to me and we can chat.

take care and chat soon

Hi,

I am up for a gangbang if the time is right, so where and when. Gotta travelcard, but that's not the same as a bus pass LOL

Brian

Hi

My name is Martin. I am aged 40
I am tall (6'3''), dark haired, we (8") shaven down below and reasonable looking
I live near Croydon
I have had a few very successful 3-somes with other couples and a number of gangbangs
These were excellent with the female as the centre of attraction.
Perhaps we could correspond to by email see if we might take things further and swap phone numbers. I am very genuine and definitely not a time waster.
Photo attached.
I hope to hear from you soon
Martin

Hi

My name is Martin and I certainly haven't got a bus pass lol. Even though I live in the Midlands, Ivisit surrey very often where my relatives live, so I could visit your exciting bit of fun. Sorry about the pic but I honestly haven't got a recent one. I'm not into photos much but I guess I'd better have some taken soon for this purpose. In the meantime check out my profile

Martin