Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Crossdressing and driving

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So I'm doing a road trip soon.... Just a short one , but is cross dressing and driving a good idea?
The last time I did it was dark and I stripped to knickers and bra but ..... Well it was dark!
This time it's going to be a Sunday evening and I'll be travelling about 100 miles in daylight  and fancy doing it in stockings bra and a dress with heels on and maybe a wig but should I ???
All replies will be read . Xxx.

Of course you should why not!!!  I do it all the time.  I'm more comfortable doing it when I have full make up on, but it's a great feeling.  Just do it!!!

I also love it when I run low on gas and have to get out and pump gas fully dressed, leather skirts and boots it feels awesome

I agree entirely - it does feel great. I have done the refuelling bit too. It's never as issue and the looks you receive make it worthwhile. The only note of caution I would add is that driving in heels is difficult so probably safer to wear your normal shoes whilst actually driving. But when you reach the service station and go outside, put those heels back on. Have fun.

oh how exciting driving and looking down to see a sexy pair of legs in stock n sussies n knee high shiny black boots,a pair of black knickers with a bulging cock just about peeking from a tight miniskirt.................you should see my friends face when I pick him up....getting a bj while driving that's so much better ahhhh

I've done that many times why not !

I have no idea why there are asterisks all over the above but I hope you can still understand it 
xx

I'll never forget my first time out Waring fishnets and driving my truck . Ive never felt as sexy as I did that night ,the feeling of the air moving over my skin was undescribable. Instant hard awesome .

I luv wearing a short dress .stocking.high heels and driving.sometimes truck drivers on the interstate highway will be looking while their driving in the other lane so I show them my panties and stocking

The joy of Halloween coming next week gives us no reason not to go out driving when dressed. I can't wait. X

Of course you should. Its not illegal where you are get out and
enjoy. I do it all the time when out for meets or shopping or just
meeting the girls for a coffee. Be confident, be sexy be as feminine as you want. Who knows we may pass on our travels. Enjoy x 

Definitely do it!I feel so sexy when I get dressed up and drive around , and I love to look at my beautiful sexy legs and feet . Sometimes it makes me orgasmso intense and I dont even touch myself! I love feeling girly

I love driving all dressed up usually in a little short black dress which show off my panties etc just do it, it is a rush

Wow i'm glad i found this site so i dont feel alone i know during the day i'l dress conservative business attire white lace pantiesbra blouse knee length skirt 2inch heels but at night i change into black lace brapanties tight sweater leather miniskirt fishnet stockings 5onch heels still get nervous but i get really turned on does this sound ok?

I hope you did it and have continued to do so. The real limiter is upon what is your destination and the options once you arrive fully dressed.