Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Day Time Free Party Northants Thursday 19th Cpls , Fems Only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

THURSDAY 19th OCTOBER FREE DAYTIME HOUSE PARTY NEAR WELLINGBOROUGH NORTHANTS

We are having a free DAYTIME house party at my house near WELLINGBOROUGH on Thursday the 19th October. The party will start at 1pm. This party is for couples and single females, new or old to parties. We need 8 or 10 couples to make this work. So if you find yourselves free and the kids are at school, and you want some fun then come along. Only rule is NO MEANS NO, and bring a bottle. No dress code, no age limt, no pressure on anyone to do anything.

If you are interested in coming, just give me a e-mail and I will put you on the guest list. The venue address and details will be sent out on Tuesday afternoonevening 17th October.

NEW COUPLES. You won't be the only couple coming that are new, but the old couples KNOW the rules and are very friendly, and will help you out. They will not push you into anything that you don't want. Just come and have fun.

Some females have asked me if i could do a ALL BI or BI curious female party as they are finding it hard to find bi females. I said i would put it out and see if anyone is interested. So if anyone is interested then please let me know and i will sort one out soon.

I think it would go something like this. All the girls would go off together leaving the blokes. Then after the girls have had their fun the blokes could join in, Any females that didn't want to play any more could leave the room and go downstairs.

NO SINGLE BLOKES WILL BE INVITED. FULL STOP