Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

BBW in Northants

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey single BBW in Northants looking for regular play mates, if you think you could handle me get in touch

xx

Re: BBW in Northants

i live in northants love to meet you mabe today sometime my name is jim

hi
how are you
xx

Hi Gorgeous!! I'm in Milton Keynes, get in touch and we can have some wild fun!

Matt

Hi there
Why not pop along too 1 of my parties !!
19th oct 1pm start
28th Oct 7pm start

And a greedy girls party on the 2nd November

Speak soon

Matt xx

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the offer will have to take the bull by the horns so to speak and come along one night - have some friends on SH who go to parties in Rushden and they've had a VERY good time

Nikki xx

hi babes,

Would love to meet you for fun and frolics. into anything and everything.

think i can handle you no problem.....question is how many orgasms can you handle !!

luv and hugs, dave

Travel down to your area thrice a week, if you fancy some fun one day, just let me know ! I'd love to meet up one day..........img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi, im from west bromwich, west midlands.. totally genuine, straight male looking for no strings regular xxx fun. can travel accomodate. emailme no timewasters..if you do reply, then we could get exchanging pics numbers...

hope to hearfrom you soon..

vee x

Hi,

Im a confirmed chubby chaser and your profile really turned me on.

I drive past your area each week and would love to drop in and have some fun.

If your interested we could arrange a time to suit.

mantra6x

xx

Hi Nikki

I am in northampton and would love to chat then maybe meet up. I meet couples regularly in northants for fun maybe you could join us?

Drop me a line

Hiya Gorgeous. Chubby chaser here !

I come over your way fairly often and would love to take the opportunity to meet up. I don't claim to look like Tom Cruise, and no it is'nt 12" unfortunately.

However, its never let me down and besides I love giving 'O'. So if thats one of the things you like, I'd love to play.

Have Fun

hi im up for sum sexy action honey,im in oxford,marco.xxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hie, i could come to you during weekdays during the day if you read my profile and find me suitable img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:BBW in Northants

fantastic profile you have there! I am in rushden but can travel. I love to have a woman gush over my face as i lick her....i am i white guy but i dont have a 12 inch cock :( lol. If your interested in some fun please let me know! :D

Bye for now

Mal

xxx

hey i think i can handle you , if its not to much 2 ask darling can i have ur email addy xx

BWW in northampton

Another BBW prefer attatched or married males "only" must be over 40-60 BBW lovers only others please do not mail me..At the moment cant get my mail box to work :(
Maybe just maybe some lonely horney "new member" could advise me how to get it working lol.
Looking for males that have been on this site 2months and under only.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi I also live in the Northants area and would love to be a regular play mate with you.
Feel free to get in touch. I'm ready and waiting! ;-))

RE:Re: BBW in Northants

hello black man here looking for bbw

RE:BWW in northampton

well fit black guy looking for bbw please contact me.