Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Dogging in Chandigarh

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.12.2016 Date END: 03.12.2016 Guys I am planning dogging sessions for December 3, 2016 in Chandigarh. Will be trying some new things during this. Interested can contact me and i will update details to guys of my choice. Also dick size matters so preference will be given to huge and thick dicks. Will also make video and take pictures so only those contact who are comfortable with it. If anyone of you have good and creative ideas for the same do message me your ideas. Do mention DOGGING in subject of your message otherwise it will be ignored.

Correction In Time

Event will start at 7 PM till 12 midnight

DOGGGING

WE HVE THREE FRIENDS IF LIKE GANG BANG THEN REVERT ON SAME ID img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Dogging in Chandigarh

Will join you..img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Profiles without PICS will be ignored

Profiles without PICS will be ignored

Hey there ...would be interested for the same if invited

RE:RE:Dogging in Chandigarh

Hey Kabir. Send me your Pics...

Count me in 

RE:RE:RE:Dogging in Chandigarh

Check and revert back

Can I join?

Dogging

Hi i am interested in the event, open up and comfortable for everything mentioned in your event.. kindly revert if you find me interesting

Dogging

Hi i am interested in the event, open up and comfortable for everything mentioned in your event.. kindly revert if you find me interesting

join dogging in chd

Hi I join uimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi there would like to join this evet

RE:join dogging in chd

Hi

Will Join you in the session.. Share the details..

Dogging:

I want to be a silent watcher !

Plz invite me.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:Dogging

SRAI25 INVITED

Dogging can I be in pls

Dogging

Can I plz be in.

Hi can I join 

can i join?? 

Date start: 03.12.2016 Date END: 03.12.2016 Guys I am planning dogging sessions for December 3, 2016 in Chandigarh. Will be trying some new things during this. Interested can contact me and i will update details to guys of my choice. Also dick size matters so preference will be given to huge and thick dicks. Will also make video and take pictures so only those contact who are comfortable with it. If anyone of you have good and creative ideas for the same do message me your ideas. Do mention DOGGING in subject of your message otherwise it will be ignored.

dogging

If you Like you can invite me ...

dogging

If you Like you can invite me ...

athletic body height 5-10..dick size 6 inch...time 1 hour....age..25.....young......rest upto u

Hi Jessica,  can I attend

Dogging

Wanna join dear

Hi
I am interested in the event and open and comfortable with your expressed interests and with what ever you like
Do let me know if you like my profile and feel interested

Love to join if invited. Do interesting things... DOGGING too and Video and photo shoot, Cock size 8 inches(Hope we meet at the session, thanks)

Please let me join in....