Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

FUCKFEST KINGS LYNN AREA

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.10.2006 Date END: 22.10.2006 due to success of earlier party want to get into the mood again....couples, women,men all welcome. Party in Dersingham...nice quiet house in own grounds..10 mins Lynn. Food alcohol whatever..all free. e and have a ball or bring a friend...the more the merrier.....Email as numbers may have to be limited.....and we need alittle balance of sexes....but the hornier the better so email me NOW!!!!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" Call on 01485 540 926 before 3 on Saturday 21stimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Re: FUCKFEST KINGS LYNN AREA

I'd be interested in that, mate. Can you e-mail me the details?

Chatnoir

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

ok..look starts at abt 8p.m. bring some alcohol....turn up and enjoy. Shernborn Road..do u know it?

hi there im 23 and new to this me and a friend (male, straight) want to attend our first party. and more details you can send please. also how many people will be attending?males?femails? were both in the army and back in the uk on the 17th november. as much info would be great.kev

Hi

Sounds like fun. Please drop us a line if still any space for the party would love to cum..

Steve n Sall