Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Party, West Cumbria 21st October

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Party! Open to all genders and persuasions (religious or otherwise! lol). Professional but very informal, fun loving couple for hosts. Some regulars will be here but new friends are always welcome. Dress smart casual. Friendly, informal, relaxed atmosphere. Contact us for full details. Genuine people only please, no timewasters or photo collectors.

Please reply to 2raginghormones ...as the site will block all replies that contain contact details.

Re: Party, West Cumbria 21st October

cant make this 1 but please keep me informed of future events in the area.
PLEASURE

Up for action

Hi,

Sounds like a lot of fun for the ladies......need a helping hand with all those men then call me back

xx
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

I'm a newbie ,, Only had one meet, which will happen again soon as shes back from Spain.
This sounds the 'way in' to a new style of living for me ... Why is there always a BUT! Mine is that I live on Merseyside, my car is on the front grass, awaiting mot, tax etc: Where will the party be?
Have the usual things crossed. Ta, Tony K.

P.S.

Oh how stupid I feel now ,,, Just as I go to hit the 'post' button
and see West Cumbria in the subject box DOH!
Was a little over eager it would seem tsk tsk tsk.
Thanks anyway. img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Re: Up for action

Ok Hungry - you'd better work your appetite up! There's normally enough dicks to go around! (two or three times if you're really hungry!!!) Contact us directly and we'll give you full details. Looking forward to it!

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

still interested so keep me informed

what are the address details please?

interested please keep me informed

Hi iam in the lancs area not so far away
Well what can i say i like'd your message on the forum
You could say iam a newbie not so good at talking on here lol ..
anyway you said you's did'nt mind newbies so go a head and make my day lol thanks ..
ps please reply then i know this realy works thanks

hi a newbie here please keep me informed !!