Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Dehradun Couples Casual meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All DDN cpls let's plan some get together sometime in near future. Venue and date can be decided after discussions. please all DDN cpls give ur views.

Hi ! You may address me as Sidharth ! As my handle name 'Lusty Sidh' ideally suggests, I am a slave to Lust ! Professionally I do travel a lot and hence I am Lusty Vagabond.
For Me LUST forms a much bigger picture of which Sex is merely a part of. So I am not here entirely for the usual JING BANG ! As I do manage it with quite ease. I am here for the like minded females, couples, groups who are wild with their thought process, bold in initiatives and love to experiment.
At times I am happy knowing her wildest fantasies whilst sipping scotch and feeling her wetness on my tongue Hope you all got the gist !
Sometimes, I do play as a couple with Nancy: Nature's answer to Ranbir! Definitely a Cougar but gifted forever like a 18 year old, you know for the obvious ??. Quite the exotic kinds, sophistcated but Wild. And yes just Loves eating Bananas ?? . 
Planning something WILD..COUNT US IN !