Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

skybule0's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 27 November 2016 Hi Sunday night the 27th I will be in Chelmsford in pubs bars and then a club. It would be nice to meet 4 a drink chat and see how things go.

RE:skybule0's Quick Meet

Event dates: Sunday, 27 November 2016 Hi Sunday night the 27th I will be in Chelmsford in pubs bars and then a club. It would be nice to meet 4 a drink chat and see how things go.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

I'm hoping to meet women ladies girls

I will be in Chelmsford Sunday night the 27th November. I would like very much to meet up with females 4 lots of anything goes fun and more. If we get on then maybe go on a date, a meal out somewhere hopefully I will see you there, by 4 now.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:I'm hoping to meet women ladies girls

I will be in Chelmsford Sunday night the 27th November. I would like very much to meet up with females 4 lots of anything goes fun and more. If we get on then maybe go on a date, a meal out somewhere hopefully I will see you there, by 4 now.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

is there anyone in the Chelmsford area ?

Hello I'm looking to meet with ladies women females girls, 4 a night out. On Sunday 27th November, 2 go to a bar pub and then a night club. Just to have a good time and some fun. Hopefully I will see you out somewhere. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:is there anyone in the Chelmsford area ?

Hello I'm looking to meet with ladies women females girls, 4 a night out. On Sunday 27th November, 2 go to a bar pub and then a night club. Just to have a good time and some fun. Hopefully I will see you out somewhere. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hi is there anyone in Chelmsford Sunday night?

I'm going to a club in Chelmsford Sunday night, I would like very much to meet you 4 a nice drink and chat and some fun. Then maybe go out for a meal on another night if you like to. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

o well know one want to meet me then.

Hi know one wants to meet me 4 a drink and chat then. Not a problem I will be there anyway having a good time. By 4 now.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"