Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Little bit of love

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.11.2016 Date END: 21.11.2016 Saturday: Go and help at the CinéZouk Soupes opening in Port Louis. We will be about twelve persons and will move all together in a van. Once back home, we will have a small party with some of my friends who are coming from France, England and Lithuania and who will also stay with us during those three days.
Sunday: Open water swimming competition at Mon Choisy. If you are athletic, you can also join me and swim together on the 3 kilometers race. We will all be moving to La Pirogue Resort and Spa to relax and have a fun time all together after that.
Monday: Brunch with another group of friends in Riambel. We will then embark on a boat and go at sea for a few hours and dive in the open ocean. You will be able to stay over at my house in Grand Gaube during those three days, in company of some other friends.

Hi

Please send over some details via PM please mate.. Will be glad to help.

RE:Little bit of love

Hello Can i join the small party
Would be great pleasure ??

Well...

...if you are keen to let me hve more details abt it

Get in touch

Hello everyone. I will personally message everyone interested during the week, by Thursday. You can message me already if you want to know anything. If you do, please be specific and go directly to the point. Cheers!

I'm on for its keep in toch

IT IS NOT IN MAURITIUS SIERRA

The Opening is not in Port Louis, Mauritius Sierra. It is in Port Louis, Guadeloupe.
Just a detail of your plan that you have to change. Anyway, can't come this weekend, I got plans. Maybe Invite me next time to add to the fun.
Tc Chears, Have Fun Guys ;)

The Opening is not in Port Louis, Mauritius Sierra. It is in Port Louis, Guadeloupe.

Just a detail of your plan that you have to change. Anyway, can't come this weekend, I got plans. Maybe Invite me next time to add to the fun.

Tc Chears, Have Fun Guys ;)

Check your sources. It's happening also in Mauritius, sponsored by La Rose Des Vents, IBL Group, Ace Tennis and Air Mauritius and in Sainte Anne, Reunion. All the funds will then be transferred to Guadeloupe. We are also receiving foreign exchange students from South America and Europe on the same day, some of them are coming back to my home as I am their host in Mauritius.

Hi Sierra .. inbox me details pls including payment. would love to join in this time

where in port louis?

re: Get in touch

Pm me the details... I'll get in touch
Cheers,
Cavish

Sierra, Can I come to your place for a party with the South American and European fellow student?

Waiting??!!!

Little bit of love

Hi Perla Sierra, i hope u're doing gud. Well i would love 2 be part of ur lovely party this weekend. Im in 4 any kind of help if u need. Do msg mi the details of the funparty. Looking foward 2 join u guys on saturday. Thanks n regards

wish to attend the party

Hello Sierra, i would like to come at your place for the party and I can also accommodate should you need any help.

wish to attend the party

Hello Sierra, i would like to come at your place for the party and I can also accommodate should you need any help.