Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

prasads's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 10 November 2016; Friday, 11 November 2016; Saturday, 12 November 2016; Sunday, 13 November 2016 Interested in meeting in beauty and beasts.
Up for all activities including BiBDSM.

PS: Pictureless profiles will be blocked

hey

i am interested ,i am single male from velloreimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:prasads's Quick Meet

hi guys i m interested in meeting u guys for all types of fun ping me guys im free on Saturday n sunday

hi

we can plan something
lets catch up

Hi WLTM 2 have BDSM,FBSM,FS,GSM,MMF,RPG. We both mutually love to contact but the mails reciprocated r gets missing. Love to ctach up with you dears.

Hi bro. Read ur meetup post. Like to join u guys. I satish from koramangala, Bangalore. I am genuine guy. U can check my profile also. All pics r real. 100 % secrecy assured. I like to fuck ur wife infront of u with ur permission. I am young, physically fit and healthy. My cock is huge. Really interested in meeting with ur couple. Plz let me know the venue detalis and give me a chance to join u bro

where our meet is going to take place

Very much interested in your event, would love to party with you. ping back.. lets have some fun

Hello

How can i Be in touch with you?,,, Please let me know.. I am interested in the meet

I am in

Hello folks, I am in bangalore and interested for this event. Count me in.

Cheers,
John

Heyy..
Would you both be interested to meet a 27 year gym fit guy here..

meet

Hi I'm 21 year old male. can we get in touch?

Let's do it! ??

Hi, I'm a 24 year old guy. I've got a real hard tool, really healthy and I'm interested in this meet. Hit my inbox for details.

hey buddy...check out my profile and pics and let me know if i can meet you guys....i am interested in meeting..

a

hi i a bi male from banglore,interested to meet you guys,kidly hav a look at my profile and revert