Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Any famale or couple wanting spontaneous fun with reliable easy going friend?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Friendly and fun loving seeking spontaneous erotic fun with like minded friends. I enjoyWebcam chat fun, meetings for exhibitionism, voyeurism, mutual masturbation, 3 some fun for greedy wife, ladies who like fingering and oral attention (I love female orgasm) , submissive female sexuality - let's explore !!. I can accomodate and welcome genuine enthusiastic friends.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Any famale or couple wanting spontaneous fun with reliable easy going friend?

hello annie3003 here, am a first timer on here and i have a thing off wanting to be fucked hard of a older man in the dark with no noise or talking, just want to be walked up to and bent over and fucked so hard over and over agine, as for your greedy wife i have never thought off going with a women befor, i would not say no but bare in mind i have never done this befor,....iam wet now just writing this to you,.... can you for fill my dream of beening fucked hard of a older man,...annieimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hope to hear from you soon,....annie3003

Re: Any famale or couple wanting spontaneous fun with reliable easy going friend?

would you like to meet, i need to be shown what to do and i woul love to talk more with you,........annieimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"