Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Looking to organise a gangbang in Whitefield tonight

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.07.2016 Date END: 25.07.2016 Hi there, my wife has been a naughty girl and I want to use 4 well built, hung guys to teach her a lesson. We have a place tonight, so let's try to make it happen!

RE:Looking to organise a gangbang in Whitefield tonight

I can join in.

Hi guys

Hi i am. Interested and can make it a gr8 night if interested let me know

hi buddy i am ready to join...mail or pm the details

Gives me a msg with details of place ....

I am interested .. Let's hear from you .

Hey am near by... give pm me
.. ill rock

Check out my profile and let me know if i can join.

gangbang

Sounds great.. Check my profile.. If u like it then ping me

RE:gangbang

I stay near k r puram.. Hope to hear from you

hello

I am interested in fucking her.. if u shortlist me..then ping me the details of the meet

hi

Hi. .check out my profile n ping me if u like to talk

RE:RE:Looking to organise a gangbang in Whitefield tonight

Hi there, message me. We are in whitefield and will be looking to do something tonight, but will need to confirm you are how you look before proceeding (video whatsapp will do the trick)

RE:RE:RE:Looking to organise a gangbang in Whitefield tonight

Hi friends, I am good looking and health, smarty male .I am well educated and working as a Software Engineer in one of the most reputed MNC.I come from a good family and interested in genuine couple like u, so that we can take our time and know each well.. I am also intersted in cuckold n 3sum n gandbang fun like you. I wud like to join today's gangbang in Whitefield
Warm Regards

22 year old young male doing my medicine willing to join to make it a memorable night.

Lets confirm n make it the most wild lesson for her. Do respond, i wud love to join u

Hi dear I meet to today night I come please contact. Meimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi dear I meet to today night I come please contact. Meimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi I am in hoodi please mgs for pmimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi there...i am 28 male from goa...i will be travelling to bangalore this week....I want to join in the gangbang and punish your wife...contact me...

i am in hoodi please allowed me i come to join dearimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Looking to organise a gangbang in Whitefield tonight

Come guwahati img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hey der. Little late but certainly would love to join. Or may b u can consider me next time if not tonight. Would be pleased to provide details

How are you doing. I m from Bangalore. 24 in age and athletic in shape. I m moderately into gyming as well. I m a frequent traveller as my job demands it. Hoping and aspiring to meet u. Do let me know if u r interested as well. If it's OK we can have a quick confirmation and I can join u even tonight

Dude.u can msg me on my wall abt ur detail to get connect

Dude..unable to respond u on ur wall...u can msg me on my wall abt ur detail to get connect

Hi can I join