Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

hello everyone

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hello were a young married couple im 22 female bbw size 44f boobs 5ft2 lol my husband is 24 and is 6ft4 has a 9" cock hes pwlvsew if you wanna check out his profile

were looking for a bi male or female or both aged in the twenties what the hell to have some fun with lick suck n fuck whatever i prefare women he prefares men so come over and well accomodate

Re: hello everyone

Hi both,

Im up for some fun with you both. In my 40,s but loads of stamina, well endowed and adventurous. Available most nights

Hope to hear from you soon

Dave

Hey Eileen! I'm up for some fun with you and your husband whenever you fancy it. I had a MMF 3some a few months back so I'm well versed in this kind of thing haha.

I live in the region and don't mind travelling so get in touch and we can arrange to meet, go for a drink and see how things go. I'm easy going and game for a laugh and a good time, all the time.

I have a photo but just pm me first and I'll give you the link!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Moi

love to join you both!

hi i am a single male from manchester love to join youi both for some fun. x

hi, i'm everything your looking for. youngish, good looking great body, vwe ,local and bi. message me xx

hi i like the sound of you :-) we can chat img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi send me your e-mail an i'll be in touch. with pics if your lucky xx

IM a free member just trying this out so pls leave a message on my profile & we can start chattin, would like to meet both of u.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"