Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

3rd wheel

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.08.2016 Date END: 08.08.2016 Well I don't know where to start but i'll just be straight to the point i guess (hoping not to be misinterpreted) its my girlfriends 21st birthday and i want to surprise her with a FFM experience. she's in the idea of doing it but have not tried it we have 9 years age gap so you can easily tell what i mean. We agreed to either me and a 3rd party female do her but not in the idea of me inserting mine to another women. so more likely me watching or me helping both reach the peak of cloud nine. date is set by August 06, 2016 place and time will depend on the agreement that will take place.

I just want to be clear I want it to be sexually romantic and yet memorable for the 3 of us (specially her) and its not just a swing to release the urges that i believe we all have...

This invitation is open for single female or couple who is willing to share their female partner (with or without your partner consent will be your's to deal with)

My girlfriend is not picky. Her idea is as long as the 3rd wheel is clean in all aspect. beside from bed.. ( you know what i mean)

Please send me a private message if your interested so we can get to know and hopefully be part of this amazing journey with us.

PS. Single men don't bother wasting your time as I will not be entertaining any offers nor any other set of conditions as stated above.(She's MY Life and not a fucking buddy) We just like any other couple here are living a regular life and just looking forward to seek an adventure in the most discreet way we can.

Thanks,
Fren

RE:3rd wheel

Date start: 06.08.2016 Date END: 08.08.2016 Well I don't know where to start but i'll just be straight to the point i guess (hoping not to be misinterpreted) its my girlfriends 21st birthday and i want to surprise her with a FFM experience. she's in the idea of doing it but have not tried it we have 9 years age gap so you can easily tell what i mean. We agreed to either me and a 3rd party female do her but not in the idea of me inserting mine to another women. so more likely me watching or me helping both reach the peak of cloud nine. date is set by August 06, 20**** place and time will depend on the agreement that will take place.

I just want to be clear I want it to be sexually romantic and yet memorable for the 3 of us (specially her) and its not just a swing to release the urges that i believe we all have...

This invitation is open for single female or couple who is willing to share their female partner (with or without your ****eal with)

My girlfriend is not picky. Her idea is as long as the 3rd wheel is clean in all aspect. beside from bed.. ( you know what i mean)

Please send me a private message if your interested so we can get to know and hopefully be part of this amazing journey with us.

PS. Single men don't bother wasting your time as I will not be entertaining any offers nor any other set of conditions as stated above.(She's MY Life and not a fucking buddy) We just like any other couple here are living a regular life and just looking forward to seek an adventure in the most discreet way we can.

Thanks,
Fren