Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

BalticcoupleUK2's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 10 July 2016; Monday, 11 July 2016; Tuesday, 12 July 2016 We will be in London for three days 10th to 13th July. We would love a meet up for some naughty fun.

RE:BalticcoupleUK2's Quick Meet

Hi Guys,

I would like to join you on the Tuesday! Hope that suits you. Where will you be staying?

Henri

love too. Please send details

Hi

Would you be interested in meeting an indian origin male 32 years old, fun chatty and nice company, slim and avg built, well hung. Or please mail me for chats :)
I am writing this short because if you are fine then i can send more pics and share with you details that would prove that i am no photo collector or a push idiot or just for chat etc, let me know if you are interested would definitely meet you if you like :) can travel and accommodate as well :)

Hi . I'd love to attend and get to know you both.looking for tegular meets. Wives. Singles. Girlfriends

I am in London to watch a gig on the eigth and staying till 10. If you are interested let me know please xx

I would love to come over on Sunday. Will send you a message. Andy

we could too on sunday, let us know pvt massage contact via whatsup

Either of those days or all 3 if possible. Xximg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Hi i would be intrested in coming to the meet. Would be delighted to come and play. If you'd like to meet me let me know where

Hi Balticouple, we could be very interested in a Tuesday meet up with you guys. Get back to us if you want to know more.
Regards

RE:RE:BalticcoupleUK2's Quick Meet

Hi, just letting you know that I'm free on Tuesday...would love to meet you both.

Hi would love to attend Monday....I'm sure we could have lots of fun, very open minded CD

RE:RE:BalticcoupleUK2's Quick Meet

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Meet.

Anyone close to Derby and wanting to meet up?

Hi love your pictures ! Would love to join you and have some sexy fun , I'm free all day today and tonight , drop by and tell me where you will be ? :) xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"