Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

In need of a bi male

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there we are looking for a bi male for some 3somme fun pls get in touch

Re: In need of a bi male

hi, this is Paul from pixie1ace.I'm bi, horny muscular build n up 4 anything(and i do mean ANYTHING) I'm 50 but don't let that put you off (still got all my own hair! n not grey yet!) most people don't think i'm as old when they see me.Ilove sex,lickin pussy, tonguin ass fuckin a woman in any ole that pleases her,(all the usual stuff!) but, I also love to suck cock to completion,and to have my ass fucked,long n slow or fast n hard ur choice.M or F I just love to give pleasure. would also love to lick a woman while shhe gets fucked from behind. I'm in blackpool so not too far away and can travel, if you want a pic get in touc via the profile n leave a mobi no and i'llsend you some.
all the best
Paulimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi, this is Paul from pixie1ace.I'm bi, horny muscular build n up 4 anything(and i do mean ANYTHING) I'm 50 but don't let that put you off (still got all my own hair! n not grey yet!) most people don't think i'm as old when they see me.Ilove sex,lickin pussy, tonguin ass fuckin a woman in any ole that pleases her,(all the usual stuff!) but, I also love to suck cock to completion,and to have my ass fucked,long n slow or fast n hard ur choice.M or F I just love to give pleasure. would also love to lick a woman while shhe gets fucked from behind. I'm in blackpool so not too far away and can travel, if you want a pic get in touc via the profile n leave a mobi no and i'llsend you some.
all the best
Paulimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi I can meet your needs.Just let me know if you fancy me.
See my photo's on my profile

I'm always up for a good time, just get in touch via my profile and we can chat over see if we can work something out for us?

Cheers :)

hi im bi and would appreciate some fun please get back to me and see what we can arrange

hi bi male here i very interested if you are iam bi and up for it anything goes

hi there - love to join you for some horny fun i'm 36, tall, slim, bi and i guarantee satisfaction for all!!