Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Back on popular demand, Masquerade party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.07.2016 Date END: 23.07.2016 Hey people, so Ive been getting lot of requests to continue our monthly masquerade sexcapades at my place. No doubt the last party was insane. So here's another one on the house. As usual, alcohol, condoms, food and plenty of accomodation available. This time around each person attending must bring a friend of the opposite sex, just to keep things heated. First come, first serve basis

hi

Hi, how much is it?

details please?

how do we get more details?

RE:details please?

Can single man join the party??

venue and cost

where in KL or PJ ? and what will it cost
Abey & Ben

Details a MUST !

Hi Bro...it is indeed great of you to organize such an event BUT the details provisioning is a MUST..if you are only permitting couples and NO single men and women...then do state clearly...if it is intention to have the meat all for yourself, which is a typical selfish local culture, you sure do have the right BUT tell no Fairy Tales the Malaysian way lah....you don't want single man BUT you want single ladies...what shall we understand with that Bro ??? Be GENUINE and try no crap here...we all know that, right! Just be sincere and true not only to yourself but also to all members here, right ! Wish you a great success!

RE:Details a MUST !

It's funny how you write so much but read so little. Another way of saying you talk more than you think. As clearly stated, each person must bring another person of the opposite sex. I don't know which part of Malaysia you were brought up in whereby you think before you speak... I would understand if you were fresh off the boat. Cheers mate.

RE:RE:Details a MUST !

Hi Docjam, first let me thank you for your well mannered and educated reply, not really surprised, we all know that really. Maybe your language knowledge does NOT have the standard of understanding what was written and requested, right ! A repetition of the same rubbish is not considered any help. we have the feeling and indeed right that you have taken our queries as a personal attack on you...now we know what the quality of such a meet organized by a person like YOU will be...we are assured that other members will take a serious consideration on your values prior to a participation decision. Learn to be Customer friendly first in your life Bro.

RE:Back on popular demand, Masquerade party

Hey peeps. I'm at the final stage of planning. We have 6 couples on board for this event. If any of you are still interested please pm me asap. Remember it's only for couples and it's entirely free. Thank you.

hi there

Thank you for the note. We are sorry we cannot attend this function but please keep us posted for the next. Have a great sexing time and let us know how it went
Abey & Ben

RE:Back on popular demand, Masquerade party

i want join

RE:RE:Back on popular demand, Masquerade party

i want join

camilia..
be my couple to attend this event..

RE:hi there

No worries mate. Hope you have a good time too. Camilla you need a partner to join.

love to join

I want to join, any ladies want to be my partner?

RE:RE:hi there

u mean i need bring boy with me as partner...
im open type girl, can take any guy for the party or u can get for me.. img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:RE:hi there

Let's hook up

Hi camilia, shall we go together?

Camilia, shall we make a team...

see you there

Alright, to those who have received the private invitation see all of you here. Drive safe and take care