Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

old manmen wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am a horny 38 year old looking for men over 50+ for outdoor horny fun to fulfill a long standing fantasy, send me an email you won't be disappointedimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: old manmen wanted

Would I do? Nearly there 48 years old

hi i`m rob late 40`s would love to be with you for some fun

Outdoor fun is my favourite place. Late 40.s, well endowed, with loads of staying power. Would very much like to fulfill your fantasies.

Dave

hi would love to meet you for some clean sexy fun, i have a big thick cock , im very clean and discreet and 100% genuine please reply and we can have a chat and meet up bye for now john xxx

Hi, I am a very fit,clean well mannered Mature 56 yr old gent and love out door or in door fun with a sexy lady.
Please reply if interested. xx

Hi
Iam 60+ would love to have some fun

xxx

hi there pete from burnley 55 years young never tried outdoor but willing to try young looking no grey hair wellhung what more could a woman ask for

hi id love some of that ,check my profile and then get in touch xx

hello I am 50 years old exactely and would like to help you act out your fantasy

hi im 45 and hope i fit the bill? guarantee u wont be dissapointed!
let me know thanks?xx

hi would love to meet you please let me know if u r interested im very well endowed and clean non pushy and will do whatever you tell me bye for now john

hi im john u can email me on here and we can arrange some nice claen sexy fun hope to hear from u soon

hi
51 y old male...fit n horny ...up for fun with u!!!..
Nw based and also travel......vvv openminded

j

Iam 65 horny as hell luv to fuk n suk. will I do