Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

GROUP ORGIE GANGBANG IN SOUTH WALES!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone interested in arranging a group orgiegangbang in the South Wales area?Accommadation needed.Anyone have comfy reasonable sizd place theyd be willing to share for an evening with others?
Minimum no;10 people preff mixed,straight males,straight and bi females and couples the more the merrier!
Dont mind hosting if others too shy but need someone to provide accommadation.Im good at inventing games,setting the right scene,getting things going so to speak.
Post messages on here or directly to me--AddictiveWales.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Re: GROUP ORGIE GANGBANG IN SOUTH WALES!!

Im willing to arrange the accomodation for this. Im in south Wales in a secluded country spot

i have an idea, e-mail me and lets get heads together

can't accomodate, sorry, but definitely interested,img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" email if you get it sorted and you won't be disappointed.sweetsub

Count me in !
Mail me let me know where and when !

Sounds interesting !img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Let me know more,I'll be up for it !img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"