Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

fantasy in the nw

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
We are a couple who are loking to fulfil our fantasy, Suzie wants to arrange to meet several guy's to suck and finger her (both holes) while sucking cock(s) at the same time, Just to make things clear the fantasy does not include fucking, This can be anywhere and we are open to suggestion's (hotel if we all share the cost's) and Steve wants to video the experiance. Please don't waste our time and only reply if genuine.

Re: fantasy in the nw

Hi, I would love to help you out and take part. Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope I get an invite soon.

hi saw your ad would love an invite please tx

Hi am i to late , luv to be invited and will share costs, im a good licker and except the rules ok just mail me with dates, even any other dates if encore is required, dave 100 xxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi there sounds like great fun and would love an invite.

hi there,

i am new to this site and certainly new to the whole swingers and orgies thing. i would however certainly like to try and am pretty happy with the rules.
let me know when and where.

ta

i'm very "up" for that, if your interested in a good looking slim vwe guy get in touch xx

would love to join into your fantasy, please get in touch

hi how you doin my name is Dee i like ur profile and thought we could chat either on here or messenger and get to kno each other, , if interested mail me bk on here see ya l8r xDx