Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

looking for a guy to tempt my wife into fucking u

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I know my wife likes other means cock as well as mine as she has slept with a friend a few times now but i would love her to fuck a total stranger she likes the idea but is to shy to actually do it if she thinks i know so i would like a guy to start chattin her up in a pub when im not there. and not let her know i have arranged it then get her drunk and take her back to urs or a hotel and give her a damn good fucking but must use protection at all times and must not at anytime tell her it was all arranged i know she would love this especially if she thought i didnt know also would like u to try and discreatly video this or record the sound. any guys that would like to arrange this and are in manchester area please get in touch. hope to hear from u all soon

Re: looking for a guy to tempt my wife into fucking u

can i help, always considered myself a good actor. check my profile out and if u like it then get back to me.

just a couple of pics need some of you though

You need to be careful and be very sure this is what your wife wants, otherwise this is a very dangerous game to play.

Pixies right...you are very close to tipping over the legal edge in what you are saying..

Hi, im easy going and fun and like a challenge! Im just down the road from stockport so get in touch and lets arrange a date

im up for that , check my profile and tell me where and when

i just read your message and i would loveto do it for you.

very interested. manchester. slim good looking. vwe. got an idea how you can watch aswell. get back in touch.

hi there i am very interested so check me out and let me know.thanks byeimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

Hi

I'm staying in Stoke on Thursday this week - not too far from Manchester.

Gerry

very interested please reply

hi would love to meet your wife in a pub have drinks andseduce her and record for you xxxxxxx