Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

4 guys wanted for slut wife . oxford area .

Re: wife

I would like to be considered. I have lots of dogging experience, and I'm not shy in front of others guy...though most so far was mmmf!

I'm non-pushy, slightly assertive, imaginative with a sense of humour and of wickedness.

Can travel - when and where?

I am very interested. Mail me for contact details if interested..Chris

hi guys

would be up for a little party with ur wife and some other guys travelling no prom for me as long as i get a couple of days notice

mark

Hi. Would love to hook up to gang bang your wife, what's the plan?

hi there,

up 4 it no prob, just let me know when and where

would love to fuck your wife. live in didcot near oxford. let me know where and when. ray

Are you still looking for guys for a gangbang, if so i would love to get an invite, i am very experienced and have been attending a regular gangbang session every month for the last year, very long standing, medium build, a good laugh and easy to get on with is how i come.
If you are interested then please reply
Many Thanks
K

Hi,
I would love to take party in the gangbang. I tried it once before and I LOVED it.
Hope to get an invite.
Oliver

great profile
would love to be involved with youre little get together to fuck your wife. just let me know the details.
thanx macca

hey....

dont live too far from oxford so if your still looking for a guy to use and fuck your wife then drop me an email and we can talk further.

M.

I would love to take part. Let me know when and where.

Nice excuse to ride up from Hampton on my bike?

Just say where when and such like by PM.

Happy to exchange more details of experience, size shape et al.

M

Nice picture, can we do a few more when we meet up? Your camera not mine.

Hi clean guy in MK area - can bring we mates along if required
let me know
cheers img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

you still game ? and mates ?

hey manny

is your slut still looking or has the time passed?

love to help u out

I would love to join in any fun you organise. I can bring along other guys from my regiment and you can have a real gangbang with men in uniform!

you cld meet us on your own first if want .filing etc good fun ,as is hard fucking over settee

Re: wife oxford student

Hi I live in headington, I am inexperienced and would like to watch with maybe a little bit of participation. It would mean alot to me if you allowed me to watch. Would luv to learn the techniques and skills from the more experienced guys.
Thank you

Re: wife oxford student

Hi I live in headington-very close, I am inexperienced and would like to watch with maybe a little bit of participation. It would mean alot to me if you allowed me to watch. Would luv to learn the techniques and skills from the more experienced guys.
aslo would luv to watch you fuck someone 1 on 1 and you could talk me through it, giving me tips and advice.
Thank you

I would love to join in the fun. Have plenty of experience and am happy to film or be filmed.

Let me know where and when.

see profile leave contact number please

if your ever down s.wales,on hols,whatever drop me a line.you wont need anybody else,thats a promise......img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hey guys - I'd love to meet you sometime. You sound like we could have some fun together. Check out my profile and see if you're interested.
I'm prepared to travel etc.

xx