Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Party at Hunza Northern Areas

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.03.2016 Date END: 03.04.2016 Dear All,
I had arrange a Swing Party at Ambassador Hotel ( Five Star ) in Hunza Northern Areas of Pakistan. I have a Fantasy to arrange a group party for Couples in some natural and beautiful place, so because of this swing party Couples can get to meet many other couples nationwide as well as i invited some of foreigner couples.
Couples can also be able to see natural beauty of Hunza like Mountains, Fairy Meadows, Lakes, Green Plan, Waterfalls , Historical Places and as well as China border,
Interested Females and Couples are invited, Free Pass , Accommodation will be provide, excluding lunch and dinner. Only Well Mannered and educated couples will be facilitated,
Single Males will be facilitated only on couples demand.

RE:Party at Hunza Northern Areas

i am single straight male n i want to join....let me know the procedure....

Party at Hunza Northern Areas

Date start: 31.03.2016 Date END: 03.04.2016 Dear All,
I had arrange a Swing Party at Ambassador Hotel ( Five Star ) in Hunza Northern Areas of Pakistan. I have a Fantasy to arrange a group party for Couples in some natural and beautiful place, so because of this swing party Couples can get to meet many other couples nationwide as well as i invited some of foreigner couples.
Couples can also be able to see natural beauty of Hunza like Mountains, Fairy Meadows, Lakes, Green Plan, Waterfalls , Historical Places and as well as China border,
Interested Females and Couples are invited, Free Pass , Accommodation will be provide, excluding lunch and dinner. Only Well Mannered and educated couples will be facilitated,
Single Males will be facilitated only on couples demand.

RE:RE:Party at Hunza Northern Areas

hello man..
i will let you know after once i got responses from couples Bro. and will facilitate Single Males according to couples Demand.

hello im single 23 yrs old do inbox me the procedure and timing if any cpl demands thnx

i would love to attend i am versatile and have some experience of bdsm bondage and massage too

Add us

add me

Dear Karrar,
Please add me and also your self in attending party plus mail me
Regards