Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

party mon 21st aug billericay essex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hiya im holding a party in billericay essex on the 21st aug

anyone is welcome to apply but single male places will be kept limited, the more single females attend the more single males will be allowed to attend as it is based on a numbers ratio

anyway bring your own drinkscondoms as its the first night theres no charge or anything and their wont be in future except for single guys

stay as long as you like so bring sleeping stuff if you wish to stay overnight

if you would like an invite all you have to do is mail me with your details!!

hope to see all you guys soon

martin

Re: party mon 21st aug billericay essex

Hi Martin,
Hows the party plans going? Can you save a place for me please mate. Have you got many girls attending?
Andy.

hi martin,

e-mail me details..........is all going well

Hi martin. hope i am not too late, if not would like to be considered for invite. Am single male and flying out of uk for contract abroad on the 31 august so one more party before i leave would be appreciated..
thanks
Dwayne

Hi Martin, How are you? Saw your ad for the party in billericay later in august and was hoping you have some places left? As you've guessed I am A single male but I am very relaxed and easy going as well as polite and discrete. I'd love to hear back from you as this would be my first party and would love to go. If not then best of luck and hope it all goes well for you! Gavin

hi would love a inyite for me and the woman she will take all the cock thats there , jonboy

hi
i would like to cum tell me whos cumming already
love louise xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

sorry guys atm theres just too many single males and not enough femalescpls