Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

couples only big bash party with games, drinks, dance and many surprises

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.01.2016 Date END: 07.02.2016 Looking for a couple who can arrange a place in delhi for couples only party. There will be lot of fun filled exciting games for couples that i will be hosting. There will be music,dance,games n drinks, soft fun and full swing.no one will be forced to swing and there will be a golden rule 'no is a no'. I will be verifying each couple and venue will be disclosed only after verification. Already 2 couples are ready to attend the party but dont have place.what to expect at the party:
1 introduction of everyone
2 games like guessing the partner, strip poker, dare games, vodka shots games etc
3 dance with own partners followed be dancing with different partners (i will be making pairs randomly)
4 adult games with some soft activities
5 followed by full swing and srsp

Party will start at 8.30 and will end early in morning.party rules are no cameras,phones switched of,every expenses will be shared equally, u have to respect all couples. Couples have to follow my decisions in games and in party.any couple or partner who misbehave or spoil the party will be asked to leave immediately. And if any one says no its a no, dont approach anyone twice.all will be monitored by me and if any one has any problem can report me the issue.

party will only take place if we have minimum 4 couples and maximum limit is 7 couples.any husband who's wife is not well or cannot attend the party will not be allowed to enter the party.

all couples will have to meet me at a public place and after verification we all will head to the venue.

so all intrested couples can contact me to get themselves registered and get verified

couple arranging the place will not contribute for the expenses as they are arranging for the place.