Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

couple party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.01.2016 Date END: 31.01.2016 2 cpls and me we will head to resort near to mysore, where will have nice party(booze, weed whatever it takes for good time) with swap or group sex(toys, lingerie everything for whole night). We head back to Bangalore with all good memories and never meet again.

Previously when i did party started in car itself by the time we reached out of bangalore.

RE:couple party

Hey, I am a single 29 year old guy.....from Mangalore...can i join you guys in Mysore?

will let you know

Based on the response if there are more than 2 cpl i willl t you know. We ill need more man power to satisfy all the ladies in th eparty.

RE:will let you know

Thank you...appreciate it

mysore trip

hi . Im new to the website and your offer is pretty sweet.
I would love to join u on this adventure and am fully capable of taking care of the ladies.plz let me know if i can cum

Can I join u guys

Hi am interested to join u guys for fun enjoyment to Mysore...Hv a look at my profile let me know ..

sorry guys only 1 cpl joined till now

Only 1 cpl are joining untill unless more cpl agree join the party we will not be able to accommodate single male.

sorry guys only 1 cpl joined till now

Only 1 cpl are joining untill unless more cpl agree join the party we will not be able to accommodate single male.