Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Charity in SEX and eliminating Poverty in SEX !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

There is no doubt to any of us here on this website that we are all horny bunch of people explicitly looking for sex all the time. Whether single, couple, threesome, foursome or gang sex. Each and every person is extremely hungry for sex compare to other billions of people in this world, who are not that keen for sex. Probably they have different priorities or there sexual drive is not that demanding.

We always have humble and sentimental heart to support underprivileged people in the society. I rather say, we all have moral responsibility to look after people who are hungry or have some need. In that case, we generally support the society in general.

My question is, when we support these under privileged people in the society based on poverty, education, sanitation, medical, political victim, terrorist attacks, natural calamity and so on others, then why don't we consider sex as basic need. Science and great psychology professor did mentioned in Maslow need hierarchy theory that sex is fundamental need of every human being including animals apart from food, shelter, air, water, love, cloth.

If we become little less selfish in our sex life and consider those people deprived and facing poverty in sex, will certainly help millions of peoples need in sex. Rather than becoming selfish in only getting self satisfaction and not worried about those community who are deprived is certainly selfish behavior, which we can correct.

The question is, how can we support and help those deprived in sex?

We can identify those we desperately need sex like friends, relatives, colleagues and neighbors. Help them to find suitable partners if they cant find for some reason. Please understand, it is art to find a partner and not every one is expert or skillful in finding partner. In that case finding a partner and convincing other person to initiate a sex is definitely great charity. End of the day charity is when we help needy person. Then why not we help sex needy person, who will give countless blessings to all of us. Food for thought and if agree, why not we begin helping others and see the joy they will get after satisfying their sexual hunger.

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:Charity in SEX and eliminating Poverty in SEX !!!

There is no doubt to any of us here on this website that we are all horny bunch of people explicitly looking for sex all the time. Whether single, couple, threesome, foursome or gang sex. Each and every person is extremely hungry for sex compare to other billions of people in this world, who are not that keen for sex. Probably they have different priorities or there sexual drive is not that demanding.

We always have humble and sentimental heart to support underprivileged people in the society. I rather say, we all have moral responsibility to look after people who are hungry or have some need. In that case, we generally support the society in general.

My question is, when we support these under privileged people in the society based on poverty, education, sanitation, medical, political victim, terrorist attacks, natural calamity and so on others, then why don't we consider sex as basic need. Science and great psychology professor did mentioned in Maslow need hierarchy theory that sex is fundamental need of every human being including animals apart from food, shelter, air, water, love, cloth.

If we become little less selfish in our sex life and consider those people deprived and facing poverty in sex, will certainly help millions of peoples need in sex. Rather than becoming selfish in only getting self satisfaction and not worried about those community who are deprived is certainly selfish behavior, which we can correct.

The question is, how can we support and help those deprived in sex?

We can identify those we desperately need sex like friends, relatives, colleagues and neighbors. Help them to find suitable partners if they cant find for some reason. Please understand, it is art to find a partner and not every one is expert or skillful in finding partner. In that case finding a partner and convincing other person to initiate a sex is definitely great charity. End of the day charity is when we help needy person. Then why not we help sex needy person, who will give countless blessings to all of us. Food for thought and if agree, why not we begin helping others and see the joy they will get after satisfying their sexual hunger.

well done

I totally agree with you. However sometimes there are factors such as cultural barriers and streotype thinking that hinders people to please others and at the same time enjoy ourselves. People are more interested in taking rather than giving . In my opinion our body is like a art and the beauty of it should be shared so we could get the best of all the pleasures the nature has to offer. Youthfulness is limited and it should be utilized to have and give maximum pleasure. God has blessed the human body with all the tools to achieve the ultimate pleasure of life so why deny it.
Sex is part of life and should be acknowledged and people should be more open about it . Like I said our bodies are art and if you see something you like you should explore it , touch ,feel,kiss,suck,hold and play with it . Friends enjoy your youthfulness so when you are old you will not regret wasting it.

RE:well done

Thanks my dear friend. Your word and word is correct and there is no reason for me to disagree. One thing, I admire you is your intelligence. You seem like a sexy lady with intelligence and not at all blonde one. Yes, I agree that when we love to take, we all need to have ability and heart to give as much as we can. Simply taking and taking all the time is not good. That''s where charity also comes in picture, when we have intention and actually return the favor by giving and not taking always. Thanks for such a wonderful and intellectually stimulating comment on the blog. if you are interested in reading my business articles, I would live to send you the same.