Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Help Me Find Sexual Satisfaction

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've been on the Costa del Sol trying to find a woman or couple that want to have discreet sex with me. I am 35 well endowned and willing to meet & greet before progressing as I am serious. Any takers???

Re: Help Me Find Sexual Satisfaction

Obviously there's no one out there looking for sexual fun with a Male who can please!!!! Come on lets see some more excitement!!! Wht harm will it do you to say hi!! worse case scenario U don't want to go ahead. I can live with that.

Give me more!!!!

PJ

do you have a pic??

Dear SexyRose,

I can easily organise a photo. What type of photo are you seeking?

I can provide a photo. What do you want to see? You look great from behind!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

A Facial would be nice!! Thanks for the compliments on my little ass!!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Sexy rose wants a facial..............Join the queue lads lol

Dear SexyRose, Where do you want me to send it? and can you do the same for me Then maybe we can get together.

Sexy Rose,
Haven't heard from you?? Please send me an email and I will then fwd a photo for you. Otherwise I can't as must remain discreet. As I said you look great from behind now let me see the rest!!
Ciao, Ciaoimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"
PJ

SEXY ROS EPLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME FOR INSTANT FUN THIS WEEK. I see your from san pedro.